zen, in the context of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 that has entered into force on 25/05/2018, hereinafter the “GDPR”, as applicable, has prepared this privacy/personal data protection policy and provides you with the following information on the processing of your personal data and your rights as a data subject.
This information is addressed to natural persons who carry out any transaction or maintain any legal relationship with zen and to any natural person who in any capacity has a transactional relationship with zen.
The processing of personal data consists of the collection, organization, structuring, recording, storage, modification, alteration, information retrieval, use, transmission, retrieval, restriction or deletion of personal data that have been or will be brought to zen’s attention, either in the context of your business relations with zen or in the context of information received by zen from a third natural or legal person or a public sector body in the exercise of a legal right of zen or zen itself.
zen, in compliance with the current legislative framework, has taken all the necessary actions, applying the appropriate technical and organizational measures in terms of legal and technological compliance, as well as in terms of the physical security of personal data. zen aims to ensure the lawful maintenance, processing and safe keeping of the personal data it receives by committing to protect in every way the processing of your personal data from loss or leakage, alteration, transmission or any other unlawful processing. In this way it provides a guarantee that it meets all legal requirements provided for by the new GDPR and effectively addresses the operational risk and the potential risk of harm to individuals and their personal data that it processes.
Except for specific rights of third parties (copyright and other rights), all content contained on the websites (indicatively: trademarks, distinctive features, photographs, texts and all files in general) constitutes intellectual and industrial property of zen and is protected by the relevant provisions of Greek, Community and international law.
This content may not be traded, copied, modified, reproduced, transmitted, or distributed in whole or in part in any way by any user. Each user is entitled to store individually a single copy of a part of the content of the web pages for strictly personal use and without deleting the indications of its origin.
The products and/or services of third parties that may appear on the pages of the websites are the intellectual and industrial property of the third parties, who are responsible for the content and the services and/or products.
Obligations of Users
Users accept, agree and agree that they will make lawful and appropriate use of the websites, subject, among other things, to the legislation concerning the transmission of data from Greece to Member States of the European Union and third countries. Therefore, by way of indication and not limitation, users agree that they will not use the websites to:
– Causing harm to a minor.
– Transmit or access content that infringes any third party rights (e.g. intellectual and industrial property rights)
– Insult the personality of others (e.g. slanderous, racist)
– Contrary to the law and to good faith and fair dealing
– Harass in any way the privacy and individual and social rights of third parties.
– mislead anyone as to the origin of the content of the websites, damage in any way the reputation of zen or third parties, compromise the security of zen’s network, prevent any user from accessing the websites, or circumvent zen’s authentication of their identity.
– Install and promote, in any way, any kind of unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or unsolicited emails (spam), chain letters, pyramid schemes and any other form of unsolicited content promotion, as well as install and promote advertisements, without zen’s written consent.
– Install, promote and/or make available content containing digital viruses or any other electronic code, files or programs designed to interfere with, destroy or limit the functionality of any software or telecommunications equipment, or to prevent other users from using the Websites.
– Not to disclose their own or third parties’ information containing personal data of users or third parties either in real-time chats (chats, messageboards), or when using any service of the websites that allows more than two users to communicate.
Exemption for Third Party Associations
zen may mention on its website e-zen.gr, third party websites on the Internet. zen clearly states that it has no influence on the design and content of the linked pages. Any reference or link to other sites is provided for your convenience. zen is not responsible for the contents, products and services provided (advertising or sale) on these sites.
Personal data we process and where it is collected
zen takes your personal data very seriously.
By registering to open an account, place an order, or send a request, we collect certain personal information from you, for example your name, postal address, telephone numbers, email address, etc.
We use this information to identify you as a customer, to process your order, to deliver products to you, to manage payments, to update your profile information in our records and generally your account with us. In particular, to send you information via mail, email, mobile phone messages, or any other electronic means, including social media, about our products, events, promotions and services. We may also use this information to tailor the way we communicate with you, so that we address you more personally.
We may also occasionally ask you for other information, such as your size, your preferences in a product category, your age, or any special dates, such as your birthday, your name day, which will be used to enhance our services to you.
In addition, we may collect statistical information about website traffic, sales and other usage-related information that we may provide to third parties on a case-by-case basis and for specific purposes. These statistics do not include any information that can identify you personally.
We may also use your personal information for internal marketing and demographic studies, along with non-personal data for consumer profile analysis and tracking, so that we can continually improve our products and services and understand what may be of interest to you and our other customers.
We constantly strive to be compliant with the requirements of the Data Protection Authority and any applicable laws and regulations to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and processed in a fair and lawful manner.
Your personal data are processed for purposes related to the administration and management of the personnel and for purposes related to the activity and legitimate interests of the company and its employees.
Lawful basis for processing personal data
zen processes your personal data lawfully if the processing is necessary: for the conclusion of a contract between us or for zen to comply with a legal obligation or for the pursuit of its legitimate interests or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest, or if it is based on your prior explicit consent, provided that the processing is not based on one of the above-mentioned legitimate grounds for processing.
Withdrawal of consent
In cases where the processing of your personal data is based on your prior explicit consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on it until its withdrawal. The revocation of your consent can be submitted to the part of zen to which you originally gave your consent or with which you have a transaction.
Retention period of personal data
zen retains your personal data for as long as the applicable legal and regulatory framework and in any case for a period of twenty (20) years from the last calendar day of the year of the end of your transactional relationship with zen. In the event that any request for cooperation / transaction with zen is not accepted and the transaction or contract is not completed, the data will be kept for a period of five (5) years. In case of litigation, your personal data will be kept in any case until the end of the pending litigation even if the above period of twenty (20) years is exceeded.
Rights of Users / Subjects
As users/subjects of the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
– Right of access to the personal data concerning you and if they are processed by zen, as the controller, the purposes of the processing, the categories of data and the recipients or categories of recipients.
– The right to correct inaccurate data and to complete incomplete data (Article 16 of the GDPR).
– The right to delete your personal data subject to zen’s obligations and legal rights to retain them in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
– The right to restrict the processing of your personal data if, either the accuracy of the data is contested, or the processing is unlawful, or the purpose of the processing has ceased to exist and provided that there is no legitimate reason for its retention.
– Right to portability of your personal data to another controller, provided that the processing is based on your consent and carried out by automated means.
– Right to object on grounds relating to your particular situation where your personal data are processed for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in zen or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by zen or a third party.
– Right to withdraw consent at any time for specific processing in case consent was given for a specific purpose.
For any issue the user / data subject may contact the responsible person responsible for the protection of personal data of zen at the following address: zen.gr
or contact the toll-free consumer line, 26810 79969, store hours.
You can also modify or update your personal information if you log in to the website.
Other People Who May Use Your Information
Where applicable, we may share your information with affiliated companies including other companies in the zen group, franchisees, licensees and selected service providers who perform functions on our behalf, as well as carry out advertising services or data management.
We may also share your information with other companies that help promote zen’s products and services in order to provide you with improved customer service. In any case, we will only provide these companies with the information they need to perform their services and will not allow the use of this information for other purposes. The use of the information will be in accordance with the applicable legislation.
You should also be aware and agree that in some cases we may disclose personal information about you to third parties because the requirements of law require it, to comply with any legal process, for credit risk reduction purposes, to prevent and detect fraud, or to protect the rights and property of zen.
zen has lawfully ensured that the processors on its behalf meet the requirements and provide sufficient assurances that appropriate technical and organisational measures are in place to ensure that the processing of your personal data ensures the protection of your rights.
Changes to the Privacy Statement
We may renew the Privacy Notice from time to time. The amended Privacy Statement will be posted on our website. Please check the website regularly to keep up to date with changes to the Privacy Statement.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal data we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data submitted to us and any transmission is at your own risk.
However, we may use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access where possible.
The website and applications use this encryption technology to protect your information during data transfer. SSL technology encrypts order information such as your name, address and credit card number.
By registering on the website, the user consents to his/her personal data being used by zen as the company responsible for processing them through automated means, either by zen itself or through any other person appointed by zen to carry out the processing on its behalf.
These Terms and Conditions of Use and any modification thereof shall be governed by Greek law.
Code of Conduct
The operation of the store is governed by the use of the current Code of Conduct.